Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wednesday's Joy

Jan 2 - Today was an ordinary day. Nothing much to report I was thinking. Just work, and my group meeting. I work alone, and normally see no one during the day (hmmm Joy?) So as I reflected back on my day I asked myself.... Where was my joy? And then it hit my like a ton of bricks!!! It was my group! I met with a GROUP of people who truely care about ME! I thought of these wonderful people, many friends and felt so very fortunate to have them. They not only care about me, but I care about them! They bring me JOY! I can only hope, that I return the JOY to them! Love you guys!

1 comment:

I am NanaBanana said...

Welcome to the world of blogging JW!
I eagerly look forward to your online input about life.
... and joy!

Yes.. group... a joyful, sometimes whacky, experience! something in my life that brings joyful support.

T.