Thursday, January 3, 2008

Jan 3 - Happy Birthday Linda!

My Cuzzie.....My Joy. Though my Cousin is not here physically today, I know she will always be with me! Linda was by far the most giving person I have known. And while I miss her terribly I treasure all the time I had with her! Thanks for taking me to the movies when I was a kid, teaching me to sew, and showing me my worth! I reflect back on what we had and remind myself to exprience such great joy, I will also feel the loss more deeply! Dont be sad because its over, be happy because it happened!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the Linda I remember too.

I remember working with her years ago at the Carvel, a road trip we took to New York to see a Yankee game. Happy, smiling, full of life. She spread a lot of love while she was here. That's joy for everyone to share.