Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Jan 2 2008

So, I came across a booklet that I had started a couple years ago. I had simply written down 1 thing that brought me joy that day. I guess it was a time in my life, when I was encouraging someone else to LOOK for something that brought them joy that day, and I decided to take a spoonful of my own medicine. Funny thing about doing this is, as you do it each day, it becomes easier to FIND that joy...no matter how bad things can be, there is always something that can bring you joy, no matter how small. And if it ever comes a time that you simply cant find joy... you could always flip the pages backward, read what brought you joy the days or years before.... and find joy all over again! That said I have decided to Look for my joy every day! I hope you can find your joy too!