Sunday, May 24, 2009

Reflection of Yesterday

Yesterday was such a wonderful day! I had such a busy social schedule that i had not time to post.... but I did not want to let the day go by without posting about it's joys!













I was fortunate enough to join some friends in a TEA PARTY! not my dolls and Teddy bears, but real live dolls (Leslie, Kim, Sue and Jennifer) and a teddy bear (Bob). We enjoyed fancy herbal teas, finger sandwiches cookies and mostly great company! We had lots of laughs and special moments!


As if this was not enough joy for one day, I then went home and changed into BBQ attire and ran to the best dang BBQ this side of Texas! Its true! We had LOTS of food, ribs, burgers, sausage, hot dogs, shrimp, corn, chips, tex-mex dip, pretzels, salads omg! then there was the BAR... whats a BBQ without one... and a ROARING pit fire! The conversations were serious, silly and all wonderful!






I have to say, I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful friends in my life!

No comments: