Monday, May 4, 2009

Cruise to Lose! AGAIN!!!!!


I am getting more and more excited about our upcoming CRUISE!
This will be my third annual! Terri and Greg always make it a fun vacation!
Check it out.... and consider joining us! I get to meet so many wonderful people from around the US! Last year I met Donna and Jim, and although I have not spoke to them, I sure hope they are coming back this year! TAMMI! KATHY! RENEE!!!!! Just to mention a few peeps I met!
I am putting together a program for the cruisers, where they will walk away with a makeover!
Its gonna be a BLAST! HURRY UP NOVEMBER AND GET HERE!
Check out the Ruby Cruises web site... Just $250 oer person deposit can get you a cabin!!! Final payment due in Aug I think.... CALL TERRI AT RUBY CRUISES! (toll free) 1-866-685-7829

No comments: