Sunday, November 9, 2008

Twenty Three and Still in Love


It all began one our first date.... when I felt so comfortable that I jumped into a wading pool full of green water and captured a frog.... I knew then I must have found my prince!
Married 23 years today Jim and I are still in love.... meant to be together! Soul Mates!
I know how fortunate I am to have found the soul that competes mine to spend this lifetime with!
We have been through our ups and downs as everyone must go through... and it has made our relationship stronger. My joy is knowing that today I celebrate 23 years of marriage to a wonderful man, thankful I have found that love, a love that makes my heart leap!
I can only wish that everyone gets to love someone as much as I love my prince!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Hope you two have a wonderful day today and an eternity together :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JIM-WRINN AND BYRNSIE!
Sandy and Cliffie :o)

Anonymous said...

that just made me throw up a little in my mouth :-P Happy Anniversary you 2 crazy litlle lovers! You know I love you guys.

Here's to 23 more!!!
Bob

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!