Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Big Day Out!

I took today off to do some Christmas shopping with my pal Donna....

We hit several stores and had a nice time, and then stopped for lunch. While we sat chatting eating our burgers, Donna began to giggle. The it turned into uncontrollable laughter. With tears streaming out of her eyes she managed to tell me what she 'found" so funny. There was a man sitting nearby wearing Khakis, and the zipper was wide open. I said to her kiddingly, is there a soldier sitting on a couple duffel bags? And she again broke into laughter and cried out, MORE LIKE A BIG OLD GRIZZLY BEAR! I just could not believe this... so I got up to toss some stuff in the garbage and take a little look see for myself. Well, sure enough, she was right, the gentleman not only forgot to zip up.... but forget to put on underwear this morning. We laughed all the way out the door and to the car. It was a big day out for everyone!


No comments: