Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Found My Joy!

I DID IT! I FOUND MY JOY!
Today was a rather melancholy day for me.... I wanted it to be brighter, but it just wasn't in the cards. I thought to myself " WHERE IS MY JOY? How will I possibly blog about it???"
Then without warning it hit me!
I came in after playing with the dogs, making dinner for my family, and then chilling in the hot tub with Jim... and my screen saver was on. It is a slide show of random pictures...
puppy, family, EXTENDED FAMILY.... hair shows, work events.....Cruising friends and fun
it was like my life flashing before my eyes............
And then like a ton of bricks I felt myself smiling... and THERE! There was my JOY!
It was everything, my family, friends, plants and bugs in the yard! It was my life! And you better believe, YOU were a big part of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kindred spirits... that's what we are.
for me with you... from the get-go.
nice blog BTW.
I will read it more often now.
of course... I will need a reminder from time to time.

Hugs... S.