Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Errands Bring Delight!

I was fortunate enough today to have to run an errand during the day that took me miles from home. While I took the main highway up to Orange, I decided to take the "scenic" Merit Parkway home!

Oh My What a GREAT idea that was!


The foliage was gorgeous and it really made me feel good to see such beauty all around!

I did happen to see some deer. The colors was glorious.....

being surrounded by all that majesty and beauty makes the world just melt away!

Would have been a perfect day to hike through some of that land!

1 comment:

mouse (aka kimy) said...

fall and it's color always makes it my favorite season. I do miss the trees of connecticut - where I lived for 15 yr before moving to the cleveland area. we have colorful trees but they don't rival the color of connecticut and the rest of new england!