Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SAVED!!!



My dog (mis-named Angel) found a nest of baby bunnies in the yard yesterday. While typically my husband curses bunnies we both watched over these babies hoping for the best. It wasn't looking good.... Angel points out to the cats where they are all snuggling together in the ground....As the situation became increasingly more dangerous for the bunnies, I called Wildlife Rescue. I scooped them up (first I could only find 2 as they were looking for another safe place to hide.... however tha cat pointed each out to me, until I found all 4.
They safely arrived at the rescue where they will flourish and then be set back into the wild (Jim is thrill it will be far away from his garden)
Here is a picture of the sweet little babies huddled together....

3 comments:

Kim said...

OMG they are soooo adorable. I would have been so tempted to keep one!!

Francine said...

omg, with 5 pets... its easy to give a donation and let them live a life in the wild!

But yes, they are VERY cute!

MAAZ said...

I recommend using an Aura Camera, which is specifically designed for displaying aura and printing aura photos via a computer interface. I came across the Aura Video Station manufactured by Inneractive at www.aura.net for your reference.