Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Pet Store Brings Joy!

I walked into a store that my husband built just over 23 years ago. In fact He had to keep a pager with him because I was pregnant and due at any moment while he was doing that job. So today I walk through that door, with the "baby" who is 23. He was looking to purchase what he needs to start his first salt water tank. As I looked at the tanks that held these beautiful (and expensive) animals, I recalled some of the most beautiful tanks we had. With Anenemes, live coral, star fish (Yes back when they were star fish and not SEA STARS.) We didnt have very much back then, and we would save to buy the most exotic fish (and pray for their survival).

Funny how the small things in life can be so easily forgotten. So today, walking into that store was like taking a step back in the past, where I recalled JOY!

No comments: