Thursday, December 4, 2008

THREAD!

Everything seemed so HARD today! At work my computer just would not co-operate. I had to reboot more then a couple times! I could not get voicemail, my customers were unavailable, even the dogs seemed extra needy! Then I went to the bank (inside a grocery store) this evening and it was PACKED, like they were giving food away. I had to park as far away as I think I ever have. Then it all makes sense, the teller...tells me its a FULL MOON!

ahhhh.... I realize, its not me...its the poser of the universe! I get home and I meet the UPS man and he brings my LONG AWAITED THREAD!!! I am so excited about this! You see I am creating gifts, and I was in need of more thread!
So although I am still experiencing lots of technical issues...(and YES I had to reboot yet again to upload my images and post my blog.)
However...I have thread and I can slowly make (sew) my way towards Christmas!






No comments: